Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Miss What If

I bet you think I am going to talk about something sappy right? Like, "what if all my dreams came true!?" No. I am not talking about that.

I am talking about the what if calculator for my classes. Each of my classes have an online grade book that I can access to see all my assignments and submit assignments. It has completely phased out paper and it's awesome. I look at it several times a day but every other week I use the "what if calculator" feature. This feature calculates what your grade will be if you got a certain percentage on a project or paper or test.

Since the semester is concluding and I am graduating, this calculator and I have developed a close relationship. Not only do I use him daily, I think about him often. Today, for the 3rd time this week (it's Tuesday, mind you) we met again.

Here is the verdict on my final tests and papers in order to recieve decent grades:

                  Exam Grade               Final Grade
Economics:       40%                         80%
Law:                 87%                         90%
Media Writing:  50%                         80%
Finance:            60%                         80%
Mass Media:     65%                         90%
DNA:               70%                         80%

I am not to ashamed to admit that I am looking at the least possilbe grade to pass. After taking 19 credits this semester, my shield is down and I am vulnerable and I am okay with that.

Good thing I have my man, what if calculator, to make me feel better.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...