Monday, December 12, 2011

Miss Time Management

Lat night I was up until almost 3 a.m. My poor husband.

On Sunday, I visually plan my week. I plan what assignments are due, what tests to take and what study groups to hold. I also schedule my tutor, configure my work hours and other outside activities that I am involved it. There are so many things to consider and usually my head is spinning by the time I am done figuring it all out.

Last night, it was keeping me awake and I was very frustrated. Thank goodness for great husbands. He taught me a great principle: Plan Monday.

We went over what I am planning to do today and even planned on planning Tuesday on Monday night. It really helped me calm down and get a grip.

When you have a hectic week coming, plan one day at a time and manage your time on a daily basis.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...