Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Miss Midterms...

This week is midterms and I have a little humor for you.

You know you spend too much time in the library when...

  • You have a designated area and the computer remembers your passwords
  • Your tutor says, "I'll see you next week," without even asking if you are signed up
  • You spread out your work across 2 work spaces like it's no big deal
  • You wash your grapes you packed for lunch in the drinking fountain
  • You go to 'your' designated stall in 'your' bathroom
  • You know which computers are slower and faster than others
  • You know all the shortcuts 
Yes. This would be my experience in the library the last few semesters. However, I feel like studying at the library is best for me. My husband rather study at home but I work better in the library so we usually strike a compromise.

I have 4 midterms and I have taken 2 already. I got a 93% on my law midterm and an 81% on my mass media midterm. I'm feeling lucky...I still have my micro-economics midterm and my finance midterm.

What is the best way to prepare for a midterm? I took some advice from my teacher via The Wall Street Journal.


The only thing I would add to this list is take occasional breaks...which is why I am blogging right now. 


Wish me luck!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...