Monday, November 28, 2011

Miss Finish Line

Now is the time to sprint for the finish line.

I graduate from Brigham Young University--Idaho in three weeks. Three weeks, people. How do I feel about it? I haven't decided. Some days I feel like I couldn't leave campus fast enough because my brain is going to explode from trying to figure out whether Wal-Mart should shut down if Safeway moves into the neighborhood or how to calculate my retirement and write a will...heavy stuff, right?

All-in-all, I am utterly grateful.

I took a survey today in anticipation of being a graduate that asked if I feel like BYU-Idaho has prepared me for life. Yes and YES. BYU-Idaho has been an incredible experience for me. Here are a few things that I have been reflecting on the past few weeks:

  • I have learned how to speak in public and train people on how to become leaders
  • I know how edit photos
  • My GPA is higher because I get a free tutor
  • My resume is stacked because of all the programs that are offered
  • The students rule and run the school
  • Full-time faculty members are amazing, hands-down
Many more thoughts will be crossing my mind in the next few weeks but I am ready to sprint and finish strong.


Photobucket

2 comments:

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...