Friday, August 19, 2011

Mrs. Magazine

What have I been up to lately? A lot of coordinating.

Over the past few weeks, I have been making sure that the Fall 2011 BYU-Idaho Alumni Magazine gets published on time. This year, we are publishing the whole issue online (which makes it a lot easier). As the project coordinator, I set all the deadlines and proposed it to: web, design, photo, video and copywriting. Since then, I have been helping everyone stay on task and help them hit their deadlines.

In between, I have been managing BYU-Idaho's first institutional brochure (all universities have a piece like this), a 'mall' map for the student union building, the first official Legacy Hall (all universities have a piece like this as well), helping with the new website and other small production projects. Whew.

This week I really invested myself in the magazine. I conducted a meeting yesterday and had a power-point with each feature or section of the magazine on a slide. We went over what has been done and what other assignments need to be done. After the meeting, I ended up making a  looooong do to list. Esh. So, it's been a busy week but really good. I have had some monumental opportunities and events that will hopefully pay off soon.

Anyway- currently, I am clocked out, auto-reply email is turned on and I am packing for our vacation to sunny AZ...Can't wait!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...