Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mrs. Tips are for free, today.

A few months ago, a representative from a group on campus came to me and asked me for some advice on planning events? Me? Really? Okay, fine. (Blush)

When it comes to people asking me adivce of certain things (event planning, cooking, careers, friendship, style, etc) I LOVE it.
That is kind of a secret, but, I thought I would let it out.

I believe you can apply this list to any event you are planning. From birthday parties to concerts to dinner parties or even work gatherings. For some random reason, I thought about it today, and felt like I should share it. (I think it's because I have been helping plan a BBQ for work that we have today.)


Here is what I gave her. Enjoy!
Photobucket

Anything else you would add? Let me know. I am curious what you think.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...