Monday, March 21, 2011

Miss Where is the sun?

There were days when I served as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that I felt:

discouraged
hated
angry
depressed
hopeless
belittled
...

On those days, in a certain city I served in, I knew that I could always see this certain lady, and afterwards feel,
"This is so worth it."



Meet, Rosa.

----
THANK YOU, FOR PARTICIPATE WITH MY FAMILY THE NOTICE ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE


YOU LOOKS VERY HAPPY AND THIS MAKE MY SMILE AND FEELS THS NEPHI IS A GREAT MAN.

I WANT THE BEST OFR BOTH OF YOU ALL YOU LIFE.


ALWAYS THANKFULL FOR YOU GREAT HEART AND THE LOVE YOU EXPRESS TO ME AND MY FAMILY

----



I'm grateful for the sun that finally came up today...via email.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...