Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Miss First Wedding Gift

Last Friday, I came home from work and had a giant Bed Bath and Beyond box on my bed. What a surprise! I was so excited. I wanted to open it right away, but, I had to wait for Nephi to come over.

Nephi and I had a great time registering at Bed Bath and Beyond. I made an appointment (I know, who does this? I do. We tried 2 other times to register there but it was crazy busy. So, I made an appointment and I am so glad I did. Remember they are in the service industry. aka: serve-US.) We met with the associate, a girl named Jess, and she was GREAT help! I have to admit, at first, I was a litte worried because she was staying with us and kept the gun in her hand. (Uh, hello, that gun is the only reason why Nephi and I wanted to register in the store instead of online!) After a few minutes, I asked her if she was going to stay with us the whole time and she said yes but said she could leave if we wanted her to. I didn't want to say yes, of course, and I am SO glad I didn't! She was amazing. She gave us the greatest tips, advice, product information, and laughs.
Thank YOU, Jess
We registered for 160 items, which isn't a lot. But, I feel like if we get everything on our list, and then a few gift cards, we will be so unbelievably happy.

Okay, here is what we got for our first gift...



(I look kind of pregnant here. Don't worry, it was just my shirt!)

(Yeah, I know, I need to dye my hair. Badly.)

Yay for a Crockpot! I am so excited!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. plesae tell me that's going to be your couch when you get married.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...