Thursday, March 10, 2011

Miss Challenge

I have to admitt. I love a challenge. And I love being challenging. (I know, it's really annoying.)

Two Examples:
Nephi and I did those rowing machines at the gym last night and we got pretty competative. We played this fish game that they have on the LCD screen and it was SO fun! About half way through, Nephi started complaining about his butt hurting but I kept pushing him. I complained about my hands at the end but didn't look at the till after...Yep. Blisters. I haven't gotten blisters since high school playing softball.


Another challenge that I am undertaking is my Spring 2011 semester at BYU-Idaho. I only have 33 credits left!


Here is my schedule:




Along with these 16 credits, I will be:

  • Newly wedded to this cute boy.
  • Working part time as a Project Manager over high level institutional print items at school.
  • Director of Talent Activities on campus. (I'll blog more about this later)


Wish. Me. Good. Luck.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...