Monday, January 24, 2011

Miss Dress Mess

I completely agree with the following cartoon...

If you haven't guessed yet, I am having a hard time finding a dress. Actually, it's not that I am having a hard time 'finding' one, I am just struggling to choose. I am buying my dress online, (Instert audience 'gasp' here). Don't worry about me. I have got it alllll under control. Right?

I have tried on a total of 25 dresses (approximately). This was suppose to help me decide on the style that will look best with my body type. It has. But there is still room for error.

New Goal: Leave the smallest margin for error possible in finding and purchasing a dress.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is Alyx Garner, btw... not some random creeper. Haha So have no fear about buying a dress online. I NEVER even tried a single dress on. I just found the one I wanted, got professionally measured, and called the company and had them get it altered and sent out the way I needed it. I had to have 7.5 inches added onto my dress, and they had it done! I bought online from www.adressyoccasion.com, and Donna (the lady who runs the place) was super helpful and willing to work with me! She made a mistake on the size of the dress that was ordered, but refunded me back the money that I had to spend on alterations. I felt like buying online was the best choice I ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding the perfect dress...I'm sure whatever you choose will look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...