Monday, January 17, 2011

Miss Catch-Up

New Year Resolution: Blog Weekly.

I have complied a list of things I have learn from being the Student Director for CenterStage...
  • How to be professional in emails.
  • How to make decisions, quickly.
  • How to work with a team.
  • How to be a leader that everyone wants to follow.
  • How to inspire others.
  • How to share the spirit of BYU-Idaho with ccomplete strangers.
  • How to accomplish important tasks in a timely matter.
  • How to set, make and complete deadlines.
  • How to build in a budget using my 'best judgment.'
  • How to be a people pleaser but NOT a pushover.
  • How to network and market myself in a professional manner.
  • How to be brief and punctual.
My experiences were PRICELESS, to say the least. I s t r e t c h e d constantly and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Here was the Fall 2010 line up...

Jon Schmidt: Accompanied by special guest Steven Sharp Nelson

ABBA Mania: A tribute to ABBA

Quartetto Gelato (Award winning accordionist.)
Masters of the Fiddle: Featuring Natalie MacMaster

Eric Bibb

Saxophobia: Featuring Rob Verde

Collin Raye: Accompanied by the Teton Chamber Orchestra

More pictures from the events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...