Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Miss Vegas

Vegas was wonderful! We landed, ran around to 4 different resorts and then jumped back in the plane and came back home. The weather was gorgeous and I didn't want to leave. It reminded me of my honeymoon and hubby and I wanted to go back!

Vegas was a success and we have chosen a venue. You can find out where, here. Make sure you "like" the Facebook page. (Come on people, I manage social media and i've got goals. What do you expect?)

Here are a few pictures I got with my phone!






Flying is not easy. I flew for an HOUR and I was exhausted, My body was so tense.




It was a great trip because (A) I didn't really get sick (B) Got to know my co-workers and boss well and had lots of laughs (C) I got to take charge and lead (D) I love Vegas, I really do (E) I learned that I hate saying no to people who are really nice but that you have to. 

So now, I just work round the clock to get this event planned and marketed in 2 months!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...