Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Miss Walkie-Talkie


Me and Isaac! BFF's :)
Me and the mascots!

Cooking Demo. Super cool.

Best Mascot Friends Forever!!

Author of Leven Thumps, Obert Skye, reading to the children!

One of the stages. My friend Stuart designed all the signage. He is great.

Set-up the day before. You can see those rain clouds coming through!

The day before the event. 3 cars, 1 van and a huge truck later...


So the Book Festival happened! I was recovering this week but I think I am healed now, finally. How do I feel? Words can hardly describe. I think I felt every emotion that exists in my body. Every sense and every whit was: Book Festival. I couldn't think of anything but that! I don't even remember going to the bathroom, thinking about the next day, scratching my nose...nothing!



S.W.O.T
Strengths-Booking great authors and presenters.
Weaknesses-Communication.
Opportunities-Experience GAINED.
Threats-Lack of impact in community, maybe?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...